Capture The Moment
Our photographers capture traditional and unique moments during your Santa Experience.
Cherish Your Family
Cherish and celebrate your family by including the entire family! Ask your photographer to take a second set of photos after the young ones have their visit.
Share Your Holiday!
Share your Santa Magic experience with your choice of print, social or digital products.
Welcome to Santa Magic!
- Visits are first come, first served. Visits are always free; however, No Personal Recording Devices.
- After your visit, view your photos at one of three viewing stations. This insures efficient lines as you don’t have to wait for others to pick out and purchase photos.
- Photos are cataloged by phone numbers. We only call if we find lost photos and we NEVER sell contact information.
- You can request multiple sittings: kids alone, kids with siblings, whole family etc.
- We offer printed, digital and social media products.
- Holiday cards are available while you wait.
- We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Photos are not posted online.
This is a very challenging experience for my family. The photographers have a talent when they can make a “grumpy” family leave smiling. Thank the whole team for us, everyone of them were so helpful and pleasant.
Share Your Holiday!
Appreciated how friendly the employees were and I was amazed at how quick the process was without feeling like we were being rushed. You guys did a good job of balancing the two. Great job!
When your plans and your families reality don’t mesh, don’t panic! From sleeping or crying babies, fearful two year olds and reluctant tweens, Santa Magic has some tips, props and poses to save the day.
Pets may be brought into the mall at the sole discretion of West Acres Shopping Center and their security. Please call them at 701-282-2222 to get approval.
A Calmer Visit With Santa
A Calmer Visit with Santa will be available for families who have children with an autism spectrum disorder. This program will take place Sundays between 9 am – 11:30 am to minimize crowds and noise. Please register for a time slot and arrive at the Food Court entrance 15 minutes prior to your time slot.
Santa Magic on the Road
Santa Magic does travel to other public and private events. Please check for details and times.
If you would like to schedule a public or private event, please click below.
They take the time to make sure this holiday tradition is in the spirit of the holiday. THANK YOU to the whole team but especially Kriss she helped adapt to one of my children’s special needs and worked so well with him. Alex will remember how she cared 😃
Phone 701-306-0165 – Leave a message if not answered
Order More Photos
Ordering more photos is simple. Your photos are stored under your phone number. Click below to fill out the form and your photos will be made available for pick up or mailed.